Gain deeper insights with improved Quality Score reporting
New status columns for Quality ScoreWe’ve heard from you that the three Quality Score components available today through the keyword status bubble are super helpful. However, you need a way to review them at scale and easily share them. To save you time and help you make more informed decisions, we’re adding three new optional status columns to the Keywords tab for “Exp. CTR,” “Ad Relevance” and “Landing Page Exper.” Simply add these columns to your keyword reports to get a comprehensive snapshot of your keywords’ current scores.
History lessons in keyword qualityTo improve campaign performance, it’s important to understand how changes to your account, like ad optimization, impact Quality Score. Starting today, you can view historical Quality Score, and its components, for all of your keywords to understand how they’ve changed over time. This data will be available via four new columns: “Qual. Score (hist.),” “Landing page exper. (hist.),” “Ad relevance (hist.)” and “Exp. CTR (hist.).”
7 new columns for QS components are now available in keyword reporting
- They reflect the last known score for the date range you selected. Note that historical data won’t be available for dates earlier than January 22, 2016.
- If you apply the "Day" segment to your Keyword reports, these columns will show daily values that reflect what your scores were at the end of each day.
Updated Keyword report with historical Quality Score segmented by day
- First, notice the current Quality Score in the “Qual. Score” column, 3/10. This column will always show the current Quality Score, regardless of the date you’re reporting on.
- Next, you’ll see the new “Quality Scores (hist.)” column shows the last known Quality Score for the reporting period, 4/10, as well as the historical score for each day within that period.
- When there aren’t enough impressions or clicks to accurately determine a keyword’s Quality Score, like on Feb. 7 and Feb. 8, you’ll see a null Quality Score (“—”).