Writing the best business report for the AdMob Student App Challenge
With less than two weeks left in the AdMob Student App Challenge, you should now be working on your business reports. In order to qualify, your team must submit a business report along with your app so please review the guidelines. Here are some tips to help you write your business report:
- The presentation and layout are easy - just follow the template on the AdMob website, and provide logical and cohesive explanations on each step of your decision-making process.
- Give examples along the way. This does not necessarily mean flashy and colorful graphics, but a clear marketing strategy and an examples of your app’s performance will go a long way with the panel.
- Don’t worry about having the report translated to English. Submit the business report in the language you are most comfortable with.
- It’s important to make sure your business report demonstrates a sound strategy behind the choices made when integrating AdMob into the app.
- With your marketing strategy, talk about how you have already marketed your app, and what you’re doing to get the word out about your app and to maximize downloads.