Managing your time effectively in the #AdMobSAC16
Here are some pointers for managing your time as your team gets started in the #AdMobSAC16.
- January to February:
- Organize your team; if you haven’t found a team, utilize Collabfinder to ensure you find the best team possible.
- Assign tasks and deliverables for people according to their strengths.
- Brainstorm your ideas for your app.
- Put together your strategy for project completion.
- March: As springtime approaches, your team should be in the heart of building the application. Focus on:
- Design work and developing the basic elements of the app.
- Aim to have a working prototype by the end of the month.
- Don’t forget to integrate AdMob ads into your app. This is a key requirement.
- Open it up for testing among a small group of trusted developers who are willing to provide detailed feedback.Start thinking your app’s promotional strategy.
Tip: This is also a good time to familiarize yourself with the AdMob app policy, which can be found in the AdMob Help Center.
- Complete final testing and make refinements based on user feedback. Your app should be high quality, and part of that is responding to user suggestions.
- Release your app on an app store and start promoting it.
- Remember to submit your app and AdMob account ID to AdMob so we know you’ve built it.
- May to June:
- Continue promoting your app. Think about creative ways to do it.
- Now will be the time to start readying your business report, which is due on June 28, 2016 by 5:00PM PST. The Challenge website already has a recommended template on it.
- Remember, your project will be reviewed by a panel of app experts from Google, so your business report will need to be thorough and of professional-level quality.
Tip: A large portion of #AdMobSAC16 is scored on the success of your app (such as the number of downloads and ratings - check the judging criteria for the full details) - you will need to give yourself enough time to put effort into promoting your app.