Every day, our global teams field questions from publishers seeking to learn more about privacy topics like the end of support for third-party cookies and the Privacy Sandbox.
To help partners stay current on these topics and more, we’ve created a new publisher privacy video series that addresses questions we hear most often. Each episode will be brief – five minutes or less – and will be released every few months to keep partners informed about new developments.
The first episode of the series is designed to provide a base level of understanding around ads privacy before we dive into deeper or more timely topics.
Questions answered in episode 1:
- Why is privacy such a major focus right now?
- What is the Privacy Sandbox and how does it work?
- When will third-party cookies go away?
- What does all of this mean for publisher revenue?
- What will I need to do to use the Privacy Sandbox?
Looking for more insights? In episode 2 of this series, we take a much closer look at how the Privacy Sandbox protects user privacy and what publishers and advertisers will be able to do with it.