You're invited to all new .rsvp domains
The holidays are right around the corner, and chances are there’s an invite or two headed your way. Perhaps you’re planning a “friendsgiving” gathering, a New Year’s soiree or a milestone birthday bash. Starting today, you’ll be able to register .rsvp domain names for your event website. It’s the latest secure top-level domain from Google Registry. The .rsvp top-level domain is perfect for any event where you need guests to confirm their plans with you — or, as the French say, répondez, s'il vous plait.
For more inspiration as you start making plans, here are five companies already using .rsvp:
- Hike.rsvp: Urban Hiker SF offers small group, corporate and private walking tours in San Francisco. They’re using hike.rsvp to make it easy for anyone visiting the City by the Bay to book a tour.
- Events.rsvp: RSVPify powers marquee events around the globe with event management and ticketing software. You can learn more about RSVPify's event management solutions by heading to events.rsvp.
- Invitations.rsvp: Online invitations company Paperless Post helps over 175 million users celebrate all the moments that matter. They’re using invitations.rsvp to spread the word and get party planning.
- Wedding.rsvp: The Knot Guest List and RSVPs is a free wedding guest list tool that has everything you need to manage and talk to guests—from easy address collection to automatic RSVP tracking. They’re using wedding.rsvp as an easy way for planners to remind their guests.
- Party.rsvp: Partiful is a new social events platform using party.rsvp to make it easy to plan events and coordinate with groups of guests.
Right now, .rsvp domain names are available as part of our Early Access Program for an additional one-time fee. This fee decreases daily until November 15, when .rsvp domains will become publicly available at a base annual price through your registrar of choice. To learn more about pricing and our participating partners, visit get.rsvp.
Party people, event organizers and cat herders, this one’s for you. Here’s to making plans and creating memories.